Sunday, August 23, 2015

Old Place, New Story

Hi all :) This is such a aged blog of mine, which I decided to bring it alive because my another blog is being taken over. And also to help calming down my loud and busy mind, I want to try write it down. At some point it gives me headache and endless acne break out, maybe pour it out make me feel better (and my skin too, i'm tired of it). These couple years, I've taken down numbers of obstacles which I never knew I'm able to, and I really grateful of it. Myself has proven that she is stronger than I ever think before. Standing here and look back, whoa. I really survive. I don't know if other people experienced such a confusing path of life, choosing your future and how you stick with your decision even if world seems burned down. At that phase, I would rather silent and loud in my mind and tell no one. Later I learn, this can lead to depression. Thank God I have good family and friends that helped me some way, but still I took a great part to help myself. Yes, because no one will saved you except yourself, even your loved ones. Will continue this alter on, now I must baking cakes! Ciao <3

No comments:

Post a Comment